Sampoerna University offers the most affordable way to get an American degree. Here are the tuition and fees for 2018 academic year intake which are subject to change without prior notice. Updated tuition and fees will be published here.
- All students must enroll in the Sampoerna University American College (SUAC) program in Year 1 and Year.
- Sampoerna University collaborates with The University of Arizona to deliver the Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management double degree programs.
- Students who have received letter of conditional acceptance must make payment of IDR 1,500,000 processing fee prior to taking the College Readiness Test.
- Students who wish to transfer to a US university or another overseas university may do so after completing at least 1 full semester (15 credits) at SUAC. The number of transferable credits from SUAC will depend on the number of earned credits, grades, choice of study program and other conditions or requirements as determined by the destination university.
- Tuition Fees for Year 3 and Year 4 are illustration based on current tuition fee structure.
- The Total Tuition Fees for the 2-year SUAC program or the 4-year degree program are for illustration purposes only. Successful completion of the program depends on the capability of the students to complete the required courses and earn the required credits in a timely manner.
- Should a student take fewer than 15 credit hours per semester, tuition will be charged on a per credit basis.
- SU welcomes students transferring from other colleges/universities. The transferable credits will depend on the terms and conditions set by Sampoerna University and Broward College. Tuition Fee is valid until 31 August 2018.